Honestly, there is nothing like packing up and moving to another country.
Every time you do it, the places seem to get better, the air smells fresher and the people are friendlier. Also, you get the chance to be a better version of yourself every time you do it.
It feels like you are leaving…
Seems to be that once you become successful in the bowl it’s more of a pick and choose reality. On one hand, you could be living a lavish lifestyle, hustling hard, and making your dreams and future aspirations come true while being paid the most extravagant allowances. But on the other hand, you are still a young adult. Maybe as young as nineteen to twenty years old… and missing out on one of the most valuable gifts possible. A gift that someone would steal from you in a second and wish to reclaim as their own, which is your youth. I believe that’s the biggest problem I deal with. Only being twenty years old and wanting to have my life set up because I am scared. I am scared that if I live my youth by doing nothing that I will not end up as anything when I am older. So I hustle hard, and I work hard… and while I see other people my age work at their minimum-waged jobs, and go out and party like a regular twenty year old experiencing the world… I tell myself that for some reason I am above that. Maybe it’s sugaring that taught me, but I could never see going out with my girlfriends to a grimy bar getting hit on by drunk, horny college boys thinking that buying you a two dollar shot is a way into your pants. Where the saying ‘Broke until my next paycheck’ becomes a reality for them and yourself. I couldn’t see myself living into that life, and although I may be wasting away my youth by not experiencing the average twenty-year old lifestyle… I know that in the end my success, and my well-being came from my hard work from now. I am happy that I am learning what a hard work ethic means, happy that I am learning people skills, money skills, networking and more. I am happy that at such a young age I am being exposed to an adult world, that when my time is to become an adult I will know how to run that play field and go wild with it. That when I become an adult, I might not have to work as hard and I can enjoy life and what it has to offer.
But it doesn’t mean that right now is easy. Sure, I get to travel internationally to many different places and have many more to travel to but it doesn’t put away the non-stop smile I have to wear, the non-stop action pace that is moving. It gets tiring after a while, but your strength is determined ultimately if you let that tiredness get the best of you. I know deep down, it won’t get the best of me. Nobody, no matter what they say or do will be the end factor of your success. People no matter where you go will always be jealous and try to tear you down, it’s the fact that you push yourself and motivate yourself even harder to show yourself that you are better. That’s what ultimately makes me successful… and what will make me even more successful in my future.
The Sugar baby profile site in action.
- Sugar Daddy: Hi, I really liked your profile I'm SugarDaddy
- Sugar Baby: Thank you nice to meet you I'm Sugarbaby
- Sugar Daddy: I'm very interested in a relationship or arrangement with you. Do you have anymore photos of yourself?
- Sugarbaby: I might be interested in a relationship with you as well you seem like a nice guy. (choose from 1 of 3 lies I don't have photos on this computer, I don't like to send photos through e-mail, my browser shuts down or freezes when I try to send photos through e-mail) I don't really have many photos of myself on my computer other than what you've already seen. I have a blog that has a photo gallery of me however... I can send you the link if you'd like.
- Sugar Daddy: Sure send the link.
- Sugarbaby: It's sugardaddydonation.tumblr.com
- SugarDaddy: It says there is a password needed
- Sugarbaby: Oh that's right... (discuss a way for your SD to verify that he is real and make it known that you have a lot of private information and photos of yourself on the blog)
- SugarDaddy: No problem here are a few photos of me and here is my phone number
- Sugarbaby: The password is marilynmonroe
- SugarDaddy: Wow you're very cute and this blog is very well done... I like your wishlist you have expensive taste I like that!
- And SCENE! That's pretty much all there is to it. This Sugar baby profile site can be a very profitable tool if you know how to use it. Be sure to make it with a secondary blog and password protect it. In the event that you no longer trust or are with a pot you can always change the password.
- I love that women on Tumblr know how to get what they want and deserve.